About the RC Wingers Flying Field
429 Patterson Farm Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
We have a grass runway of about 700’ in length and 50' in width that is groomed every week throughout the year. Our field enjoys a huge unobstructed space for flying virtually any sized model aircraft.
The county of Iredell has recognized our Club and approved the zoning for our flying site for the use of electric, glow, and gas engine airplanes, helicopters, and gliders.
• Must have current AMA license (not Park Flyer license)
• AMA only pilots in the pits within the inside fence
• Wind determines flight patterns
• Limit to maximum of 6 pilots flying at one time
• Larger aircraft demand priority flight status in the air
• Over communicate when on the flight line to let everyone know your intentions